Wednesday 2 December 2015

Lush Christmas Haul


I am not ashamed to admit that, like many others, when it comes to Christmas I can't avoid the Lush shop as much as I try. I recently went shopping with my cousin for presents and found myself picking up some of the lovely bath bombs we have all come to know and love - as well as some new ones!










 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







 1- The Magic of Christmas Bubble Bar: This is one of my favourite reusable bubble bars EVER. Either hold under running water or swirl into your bath to create bubbles and bubbles with cinnamon and clove, just how Christmas should smell! The cinnamon stick and little gold bell are just perfect for the festive season, too. Don't be put off by the higher price of £5.95, as this will guarantee at least 5 baths worth of bubbles, turning your water a gorgeous gold.

2- Father Christmas Bath Bomb: This delightful little ball is about as festive as it comes. This one is for all you sweet lovers, as you daydream of candy floss. Put simply, if you love the scent of snow fairy, you're going to love this! I won't spoil the ending, but the colour of your bath may not be what you are expecting..

3 - Yog Nog Bath Bomb: I remember loving the scent of the yog nog soap last christmas so was delighted to see this as a bath bomb this year. With shea butter and soya milk this is definitely one for those who want to finish their bath with silky smooth skin. It smells like toffee but slightly spicy at the same time, making it perfect for a relaxing night in with a hot chocolate!

4- Star Dust Bath Bomb: I can't remember seeing this one last year (I could be wrong!) and so was one that I am very excited to try. Although it looks simple, my research tells me there may be a colourful surprise in store, which should excite all you Lush fanatics like me. The scent is a gorgeous vanilla, which to me makes this one a nighttime soak kind of bomb.

5- Dashing Santa Bath Bomb: This little cutie is a festive favourite. Turning your water red and shimmery, prepare for your bathroom to be filled with scents of mandarin, cherry and fruity bergamot. Truly christmas heaven!

6- Golden Wonder Bath Bomb: This was one of my favourites and I was delighted to see it return to the shelves this year! It was suggested to me that this could be used over a few bath times, but I can never resist chucking it all in and watching the colours explode. This bomb turns your bath water a glittery turquoise, with notes of lemon and lime - making it perfect for a wake-me-up before December 25th.

7- Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb: If you're looking for a festive bomb that will turn your water multi-coloured, this is the one for you. But don't be fooled, with scents of lavender and ylang ylang, this is perfect for a festive bedtime treat. Leaving your skin silky soft, this is a treat you can have over and over during the cold months.

8- Snow Angel Bath Melt: Unlike most of the others in this post, this is a gorgeous bath melt. Dissolving into a blanket of snowy foam, scents of cocoa butter and marzipan make this a truly relaxing experience. Zzzz!















Let me know what your favourite thing to buy at Lush is this Christmas, 

Hannah 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment