Thursday 21 January 2016

My Little Wish Box


Hi Guys, 

So for the past few months I have been subscribed to 'My Little Box', a monthly box full of goodies each following a certain theme! This month's was a Wish Box, and so I thought I would show you what I received (this is definitely one of my favourite boxes so far!)







Each month you receive a cute little quote card, which I would love to put up all together on a wall someday.. This month's was from Walt Disney :) 




 The main, non-beauty, gift this month was an adorable diary for 2016. I absolutely LOVE it and every month has a cute quote, along with little quotes to keep you going throughout the year..



Also in this Wish Box was a set of little bracelets designed for sending to people like your friends and family as a pick-me-up! Theres also one for you to keep, of course :). 



 Last but not least are the couple of beauty bits you receive in each box, and this months look great! I got: 

-Ren Rosa Centifolio 3-in-1 Cleansing Micellar Water - Full Size Worth £13:- So micellar water seems to be the new in thing in terms of face products, and I use Garnier's version every night to take my make up off! I can't really see how this can be much better, even though it is a lot more expensive, but it's a great size for travel so I will keep this handy. 

-Noxidoxi Mask & Peel Perfection Eclat - 50ml Size Worth £14:- This can be used as both a face mask and a scrub and, according to their website "reactivates the microcirculation and boosts cell energy for perfect skin on the inside and a glowing complexion on the outside". My skin is quite bad at the moment, so this could be a godsend for me! Can't wait to try it...



-My Little Beauty Make a Wish Lipbalm - Full Size Worth £7:- Each month 'My Little Box's sister company 'My Little Beauty' send one of their products from the range. This month was a gorgeously almond scented lip balm. I love this applicator shape of this, as well as the fact it has no colour, meaning it can be used regardless of what make up you are wearing! I have tried this a few times and am loving it so far..

If you want to check out My Little Box, click here

Let me know if you subscribe or are already subscribed in the comments!

Speak soon, 
Hannah 
x






5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute little box! I love the notebook and the bracelets, the little positive messages are adorable

    lovely post,
    www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these boxes are just the cutest! I feel like I'm the last blogger to not sign up for a sub box, but I just worry that they'd lose the novelty after a few months. Absolutely love the look of that calendar though! I might have to see if I can get my hands on one!!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post, I love it ! My little wish box is such a nice box ! I really love diary, so cool ! <3

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog gorgeous : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. found your blog through bloglovin. just followed you. this is a cute subscription box. I really love the concept.

    xoxo,
    geri

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about perfect box?! That diary is to die for, it's super cute and creative. Lovely blog post!!

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete